Real-time Phone Interview Intelligence
Capture key moments, answers and candidate insights from natural (two-way) phone conversations.
Phone calls are synchronized with our real-time interview dashboard that only the interviewer sees. Instead of scribbled interview notes, live interview data can be transcribed, searched, analyzed and shared with colleagues or clients to make better decisions, faster.
Interview guides help every recruiter perform expert level phone screens for any skill-set, function or industry. Guides can be edited or created from scratch for any requisition and shared among your recruiting team. For the above interview, the Recruiter utilized a QA Automation Engineer interview guide from our interview library.
- The Complete Audio Recording – Never forget a moment. Easily search and remember everything a candidate said.
- Real-time Audio Excerpts (Highlights) – Record a candidate’s real-time answers to specific questions.
- Answer Ratings – Thumbs up and thumbs down, how did they do?
- Interview Notes – Take question specific notes or general interview notes to be searched and analyzed.
- Skill-Stamps – Quickly jump to specific moments in the call when req-specific keywords were tagged.
With the click of a button, all of this rich interview data can be stored in your existing ATS or CRM. For every interview, you have the ability to add or edit any additional clips or notes. You have complete control of the data you choose to save or share.